Stick V9 Max kit, a new upgraded version of Stick V8 series, consists of built-in 4000mAh battery and Stick V9 Max tank,
which are the best combo either from the appearance or the performance. For the “Max”, you can tell from its
4000mAh battery capacity, and its large outside diameter in stick and tank, no doubt, they’re perfectly compatible with
each other. As for the tank, it has a gigantic e-liquid capacity with 8.5ml, and it’s specially designed for Stick V9 Max by
adopting Baby V2 S1 and Baby V2 S2, both of which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery, focusing on lower
wattage but intense clouds and flavor. Holding Stick V9 Max in the hand, you’re just the one who can conquer the giant.
Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
6 COLORS AVAILABLE
The Kit Includes
WELCOME TO THE BIG STICK SERIES
MAXIMIZE YOUR VAPING ENJOYMENT
Stick V9 Max, SMOK’s latest pen-style vape with the largest battery capacity to date, has eye-catching outlook and excellent performance,making it stand out among stick series.
A NEW POWER MASTER
WITH UNPRECEDENTED BUILT-IN 4000MAH BATTERY
Stick V9 Max is a power master that employs an unprecedented built-in 4000mAh battery to provide you powerful and durablevaping experiences. With its large capacity, you can enjoy a longtime vaping; what’s more, it will bring you massive cloud of vapor.
When holding Stick V9 Max in your hand, you can feel how exquisite it is, and the carefully carved battery bottom makes the kit an artwork.
INTELLIGENT LED INDICATOR
TO SHOW YOU CLEAR BATTERY POWER
Stick V9 Max has LED indicator to tell you the accurate conditions of itself. If pressing the Power Button twice in a row within one second, you’ll see the current battery power status.
And three kinds of indicator colors on the lower part of the pentagon represent various battery levels.
For instance, Green Light: above 70% battery power remaining, Orange Light: 30%-70% battery power remaining, and Red Light: below 30% battery power remaining.
Besides, the LED indicator will flash 15 times when the voltage is lower than 3.3V.
MULTIPLE PROTECTIONS FOR YOUR MAX
Multiple protections are provided to avoid potential risks.STICK V9 MAX TANK
BIGGER THAN BIGGER
Stick V9 Max tank is the largest tank ever designed by SMOK. Even bigger bulb glass tube. Even larger filling slot that can easily drip e-liquid into the tank. Upgraded airflow system with even wider three airflow slots.
CONVEX GLASS TUBE
Different from traditional tanks, Stick V9 Max tank adopts convex glass tube — Bulb Pyrex Glass Tube #8, which can effectively enlarge the e-liquid capacity.
Stick V9 Max has 8.5ml capacity, which is the largest capacity ever! There’s no need to add the e-liquid frequently, and you can enjoy vaping at ease.
16MM V2 BABY EXCLUSIVE DELRIN DRIP TIP
The specially made drip tip has perfect diameter to fit your mouth, and it doesn’t need to screw,
only with simply press you can finish the install work. Without doubt, it will bring increased airflow and provide more powerful draw effects.
BETTER AIRFLOW SYSTEM
Stick V9 Max also has an upgraded airflow system, compared with the old version , this new one adds one more airflow slot, you can see 3 slots at the base of the tank.
Besides, the width of these 3 slots has been widened, which can help to bring more air in and produce huge vapor.
HOW TO FILL WITH E-LIQUID